Sunday, May 5, 2013
The Arc Gym
The gym at the ARC is very nice, don't get me wrong but is it me or is it always crowded?! Anytime I go there its like there are so many people you can not even get onto a machine or anything. I have heard that if you go earlier in the day it is much less crowded, but my schedule does not always work around that, which is frustrating. I wish they would maybe add on to the gym and maybe make it a little bit bigger? Although, I do live at the heights and for anyone else that does you know they offer a free workout facility. Yeah, it is very small but barely any people are ever in there so I actually find it more beneficial to go there a lot of the times, at least you can get a workout in! Does anyone else feel the same way about the ARC?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I work out at the ARC every day of the week and it all depends on the day of the week and the time. I have gone early in the day and i have gone late in the day. If you go later at night it usually isnt that crowded and i dont have to wait to use a machine. It also depends on what other people are planning of lifting that day. I try to switch up my schedule so i dont lift the same muscle group as every one else, that way i dont have trouble getting my workout in.
ReplyDelete